I've made the 1035 mile trip from WV and have settled into the Apple Tree apts. for two months of training here in OKC. After completion of my initial training here, I'll be heading to Warrenton, VA to work at Potomac TRACON.
My wife and I have explored the city a little bit and found some good shopping areas as well as a lot of things to do in my off-time. We also plan on making some day trips to Texas as well as New Mexico if we have time.
I start class tomorrow at 7:00am. I plan on taking the academy shuttle from here to get to class. I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow besides a bunch of paperwork. I'm also anxious to meet the other members of my class. Fortunately, through the ATCCTI forum, I met one person who will be in my class and we got together today for a beer and watched some football. We also discussed the path that our lives took that led us to ATC.
More to come on my first day of class tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home