Day 3:
As I said yesterday, today was devoted to taking the AT-SAT. I decided that I would take it, more or less, just to kill time. I was finished by lunchtime because I hurried through it. Even though I skipped several questions here and there, I got a 91%. It's really not that hard of a test.
There were a few students who had to have physicals, so they didn't participate. There were also a few students who decided not to participate (the test was optional). They walked around the academy and got some paperwork done since they weren't allowed to leave the premises until we were finished taking the test. Needless to say, we had a short day and we left the academy by 1:00pm.
Tomorrow begins the academic portion of our training. I think that we have 11 days of academics.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home